The Power of
At a deep level, we all know that a negative attitude can have a destructive impact in our lives. However, many people seldom stop to realize this and frequently allow external factors, events, and conditions to direct their lives.
Actually, we not only have the power to change our views, moods and circumstances as we go through life, but we have a responsibility to do so!
Do you have your own good reasons to change negativity into positivity? I’m sure you can think of a few of your own. Here are some of my thoughts and beliefs ont he subject matter. See if you agree:
- When you develop a positive attitude, you tend to focus on the positive traits of people around you, so you become an upbeat person, which leads to the improvement of your relationships. Compare that to noticing the flaws on people regularly. Would they want to establish a relationship with you if all you can see is the “wrong”in them?
- When you are a positive person, you become more productive. Positive people get excited about their projects at home and at work because they see the goal as an accomplishment instead of ‘one more task to do.‘ When you perceive your responsibilities as burdensome, you end up procrastinating and getting stressed which only further feeds the cycle of discouragement and negativity.
- When you are a positive person, you become more attractive. YES. Positivity shows. People feel drawn to you as if you were a magnet. You beam good vibes; you feel good about yourself and about the world. And, it becomes contagious.
- When you are a positive person, you become healthier. Regardless of the origin of aches and pains, positive people tend to heal and recover faster and stay healthier for longer periods of time. Actually, there is scientific evidence that supports this: when you have the inclination to savor happy moments in your life frequently, your brain gets re-wired as endorphins get released often. This fact positively affects your health.
By the same means, negativity is contagious in both, inner and outer worlds. When you have a negative thought, it’s usually followed by more negativity as you try to justify the first thought. If you don’t become aware of this, negative inner chatter becomes the norm and starts ruling your life, affecting your mental, emotional and physical health.
In the outer world, when you feel pesimistic or negative, those around you feel your vibes and they either walk away to avoid you or react to your moods and modes, making it a vicious negative cycle for all involved.
Thus, being negative is detrimental to your overall well-being -in and out- and to the well-being of those around you. It’s even been proven that -all other elements equaly present- plants thrive around positive people. They are healthier, greener and grow faster!
As you’ve probably heard a million times by now, ‘like attracts like’ and this is especially true when it comes to attitudes. If you have experienced an uncomfortable feeling around a person who you’ve never met or in a room full of grouchy people you know this is true. The opposite happens when you are sharing a moment with happy people. Just think about the vibes found in a wedding, the birth of a baby or a birthday party, and you’ll know what I mean.
Moreover, living in a negative state is a waste of energy and time! When you think about it, it is way easier to adopt positivity and live a happier life regardless of the circumstances around you because when you think about it, everyone has ups and downs in life and we ALL have something to be grateful for. We should focus on the things to be grateful for often in order to experience a positive life. Like my mom says… “If the problem has a solution, why worry; and if it doesn’t, why worry?” It all comes and goes in due time.
Instant Positive Attitude by David Baird, shows you how to lower stress, increase self-confidence and reprogram your mind for a life of success, all by adopting a positive attitude. This is NOT just another book about positive thinking or the reasons that support having a positive attitude. It is a book that will give you the “how” so you can do certain things to live in positivity every single day of your life.
Take a look a these few points in the table of contents:
- The three major factors that influence attitude… and how you can quickly and easily gain control of each!
- 9 traits of a successful person… and how to ensure that you have all 9!
- 12 common obstacles to success… and how to overcome them like a world champion hurdler!
- How to turn failure into a stepping stone for success … if you don’t read anything else, you absolutely must read this important advice!
- The two most influencing factors on our behavior… and how to gain control of both of them!
- The three things you must have to succeed in life… and how to ensure that you have all of them in abundance!
- How to turn failure into a stepping stone for success… if you don’t read anything else, you absolutely must read this important advice!
- How to overcome the fears that can negatively impact your positive attitude
- How to learn to trust yourself and have confidence in your decisions
- How to ensure your children grow up with a positive attitude
- And so much more!
Did you notice the trend in the table of contents? David Baird concentrates on the “How” to do things to make positivity a part of your life, not JUST on telling you that you should have a positive attitude. This is why this book is far from ordinary.
And it includes these fabulous bonus… How to Develop the Interpersonal Skills You Need to Succeed Today!
Now that I think about it, this is not just a book but a complete system that shows you exactly HOW to live a positive life. It includes everything to learn the power of positivity, Get it now while it is available at a very low introductory price. With a 60 day money back guarantee, you’ve got nothing to lose and a lot of positivity to gain.
It is a must for those who want to improve the quality of their lives!